• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* English Football Season 2011-12

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Don't forget about the Div 3 thread Jack :p

Season starts tomorrow. Whites to win everything this year.

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
Mate, all over it like a rash. Or the third degree sunburn I have on my chest.

Not sure that we've really replaced Peltier or Pilkington properly, and we'll probably send off Roberts by the end of the year to get something for him. See what happens.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Worded my post wrongly as I actually meant to ask when either of the fixtures are. You be at the home games?

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
T'interweb going nuts right now on the story from Gazetto Dello Sport that Sneijder has been sold to Citeh.

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I would cry tears of joy. Almost exactly the player we need. Swap Barry for Sneijder in our team last season and allow Yaya to play as a box-to-box midfielder... wowzers.

cpr

International Coach
Listening on the radio, sounds like were the better team but dodgy keeping.

Get in there Smalling though