• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Pro-Wrestling Thread II

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bret is never wrong.

Bret Hart Comments On Balor's Injury in Match w/ Rollins, "I Take No Great Pleasure In Saying 'I Told You So,' But..."

I love how Bret says he takes no pleasure in saying "I told you so", when he so clearly does :laugh: WAG
Bret's from the era of "it's not meant to be real, it's just meant to look real'(as he stated in the article), so I can definitely see why he views current day working and the risks they take as unnecessary.

Styles change but Bret's thinking obviously hasn't.

Last edited:

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Also, we've hit 10k in this thread, we closed the previous one at 7.5, time for a new one?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
That's just an inferior version of this:

That kid's face when Gaz walks in :)

Last edited:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Gaz's dad was literally called God. So Gaz is therefore Jesus. I'd back him over some PG era punk who had to change the name of his finisher to not offend people.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I wonder if Norman Smiley is still wrestling. The mother ****er never wore knee pads or elbow pads so always looked like he was just wrestling in his undies.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Wow that woman's six pack elimination match exceeded my expectations by a lot. So weird how much more awesome Carmella seems feuding with Nikki as a heel. It's night and day to what she was like just a month ago as a face.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Glad Ambrose lost. Him as a face champ is pretty bleugh. AJ on the other hand is the hottest thing in all of wrestling right now, nobody deserves it more than he does.

Who'd have thought it though. AJ Styles the WWE world champion. Anyone who'd suggested that ever happening even a year ago would have been laughed out of the room.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ambrose had to lose. Thank god he did. In hindsight, being Roman's buddy, and the hatred of Roman made him seem more over than he is.