• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***2010 State of Origin First Try Scorer***

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Much the same as last year. First 17 in, will be competing. If we get 18 we can add the penalty in. If we get 19 we'll add the field goal in. But the cut off will be 19, as I'm not going to put penalty try in.

Mister Wright said:
State of Origin First Try Scorer Competition
State of Origin is on Wednesday

This comp is going to be run much like the Melbourne Cup pick the winner.

Put your name down here if you are interested, I will draw the player allocation on Tuesday night, and the person allocated the player who scores the first try will win. The competition will be run for the remaining two games.

There will be 34 players available plus an option of no try scored.

The 35 options will be divided evenly among the people involved in the competition.

For eg. 5 forum members involved - 7 selections each. 35 forum members involved 1 selection each.

Any allocations that can not be divided evenly will be left out. For eg. 6 forum members involved - 5 selections each with 5 left over.

If we get 17 forum members involved I'll scrap the no try scorer option.

Post your interest here. You have until Tuesday night.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
List of winners:

2008 Series results:

Game 1 winner - dontcloseyoureyes (Quinn)
Game 2 winner - Simon (Boyd)
Game 3 winner - bobisback (NSW Penalty)

2009 Series results:

Game 1 winner - Mister Wright (Slater)
Game 2 winner - Luffy (Inglis)
Game 3 winner - Samuel_Vimes (Johnson)

99*

International Debutant
In.

Although with the NSW backline whoever gets Inglis may as well be given it right away.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Much the same as last year. First 17 in, will be competing. If we get 18 we can add the penalty in. If we get 19 we'll add the field goal in. But the cut off will be 19, as I'm not going to put penalty try in.
Should separate NSW penalty goal and Qld penalty goal into two options IMO, rather than having field goal.

Anyway, in.