• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Richmond is within a hairs' breadth of becoming the West Indies of the AFL. Irrelevant, effectively a minnow and a cause for people living in the past to pine for the good ol' days.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Thought after last year you'd have a good season, but seriously, they've been beyond woeful. The coach must go, surely.

Redbacks

International Captain
It was a dead rubber match for the Tigers so the result won't be as bad for the coach as it would be if it happened in round 10.

Last edited:

Redbacks

International Captain
You have to wonder how he got the standard of the list so wrong this year. I guess the response this week will be important to see if the players still want to play for him.

If the guys on the couch are right, a change in game plan could help them next year.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Really stoked we backed our performance from last week up with a great win away from home against a team we have struggled to beat recently. If we can keep Hogan we really have a team that could be pushing the top 4 for the next 5 years or so.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I'm in no mood to talk about Richmond but I'll talk about Alex Rance.

Quite possibly the greatest AFL full back of all time. Definitely in the discussion now.

Is NEVER beaten.