• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Balls

Port Adelaide vs. Fremantle (AO)
Brisbane Lions vs. Essendon (G) (T)
Melbourne vs. Western Bulldogs (MCG) (N)
West Coast Eagles vs. GWS GIANTS (PS) (T)
St Kilda vs. Carlton (ES) (N)

dermo

International Vice-Captain
no chance, but i did enjoy watching the game from the comfort of my home (after i'd finished watching the tigers game of course)

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reckon all last night proved is that if Hawthorn is at full strength they won't be doing anything on grand final day other than a lap of honour.

Swans midfield is slowly getting back to where it should be, but they still miss Mr Angry Face Bolton.

Franklin and Tippett together a massive handful, Goodes way short if a gallop and Reid (ironically the best mark of all the forwards) seems a little lost but at least contributes.

What we need is someone with Tippett's size and accuracy from last night; Reid's hands and Buddy's athleticism. That would be a handy player.

Actually, it'd probably be Wayne Carey.

Franklin's crap kicking masked the fact he actually had a pretty ****ing good game. His work rate and effort around the ball were excellent IMO. That Jetta flick on to him for he goal off the deck was sublime.

Anyone reckon Roughead has a problem re that bump last night?

Last edited:

Burgey

no chance, but i did enjoy watching the game from the comfort of my home (after i'd finished watching the tigers game of course)
Nothing wrong with going to Homebush if you have a table booked at Ribs and Rumps for a post game chow down.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Fun game last night. Cyril's hamstring injury turned the game.

How good was Hannerbery though, fmd.

Spikey

SMH Sport ‏@SMHsport 1m
Up to 17 Sharks players from 2011 could be given 'show cause' notices from as early as this week @ChrisBarrett

what a disgusting sport

Spikey

i assume this is actually the work of an essendon figure who is attempting to get this team playing well again

Burgey

Aren't there 30 odd Essendon blokes facing the same sanction?

#handbackthetaintedBrownlowyoucheating****

howardj

International Coach
Hird will probably get another extension if there are show cause notices issued

Just to give the club some stability

Spikey

Greene, 20, was charged intentionally causing serious injury, recklessly causing injury, affray, assault in company, assault by kicking, assault with a weapon, unlawful assault, making threats to inflict serious injury, drunk in a public place and criminal damage.

#standbytoby