• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Matt79

Global Moderator
Once again must register my outrage at the universe with Collingwood's match not being on FTA. Did we lose a war or summin? :ph34r:

Matt79

Global Moderator
It's our god-given right to be given all manner of preferential treatment, up to and including not having to trot down to Hamstring Stadium and risk our valuable players on the obstacle course that is that surface, and certainly including not having to PAY to watch our team on tv of a Saturday night. FFS, what's Eddie doing??? :p

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
So bad... knew it was going to difficult with the outs we had but that was plain embarrassing...

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Was listening to the call on 3AW last night at the game, and before it started they were doing the usual "Who is better out of Hodge, Judd, Ablett etc.?" thing, when some bloke (can't remember their names) said that Hodge is better because if he misses for the Hawks, that's much worse for the team than Ablett missing for the Cats. His fellow caller said, "Yeah, but doesn't that have more to do with the quality of the two sides?" to which he replied:

"Yeeeeees, but...

What are you saying?"

To which the original bloke got flustered and couldn't give an answer. :laugh:

Was the ****iest thing to do to your partner in the chair if you ask me, especially when it was you who just said something completely idiotic.

pasag

RTDAS
Not the greatest round of all-time, though the Richmond Sydney game is going well.

Feel for Riewoldt though, gets the oppo's best 14 players on him.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Disappointing Dream Team round for me. Even taking into account Ziebell's injury, expect better from The Golden Boys.

Congrats Dave you pissant :p

howardj

International Coach

Like the Tigers of old,
We’re strong and we’re bold.
For we’re from Tiger yellow and black,
For we’re from Tigerland.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Kyle Cheney is possibly one of the worst footballers going around at the moment, which is probably harsh given he's still young. Being told to scrag Goddard doesn't usually mean punch or snipe him when you're not in the marking contest. Doesn't help that he can't kick either.

Seeya in a few weeks.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Disappointing Dream Team round for me. Even taking into account Ziebell's injury, expect better from The Golden Boys.

Congrats Dave you pissant :p
Bah i lost both my other league games by 200 points or so, must have been a pretty high scoring round

See you in GF :p

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is there any truth in these stories about Ben Cousins being in intensive care?

Grim stuff, but if he had to be in hospital, why couldn't it have been yesterday ffs?

Becoming a long year for the Swans now. Losing to Richmond though, surely the nadir (apologies to Jono).

pasag

RTDAS
Pick a better team while it's still early. Jump on to West Sydney IMO, nice to be part of something from the start.

Cuz :(