• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Just watching this match makes me realise how much I really hate Port. Nothing to like about them at all.

What a **** team.

Matt79

Global Moderator
Word is that Kreuzer will need a full knee reco - so that's 12 months before he's back, and a couple of years before he's fully fit and confident again. Feel bad for him, but a bit of karma for the clubs that tanked trying to get him?

pasag

RTDAS
Word is that Kreuzer will need a full knee reco - so that's 12 months before he's back, and a couple of years before he's fully fit and confident again. Feel bad for him, but a bit of karma for the clubs that tanked trying to get him?
**** off

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
North Melbourne, other than a couple of passages of brilliant play and somewhat pleasing pressure, were pretty average today. Simple skill errors which will hopefully improve over time. It's fortunate that we played such a **** team, because a good team would've lead by 5 or so goals at quarter time.

What was pleasing was the game plan that Scott has us playing. So exciting. If we can start executing our skills to a satisfactory level we'll be a bloody good team. Hansen's development is so dreamy. And so stoked that Garlett had a good game, been talking him up for a while.

Ben Warren needs to find a new home at Werribee, dead set is not up to it aws. Bring in Aaron Edwards if you want a marking forward.

Also, how Brent Harvey doesn't get spoken about in the same context as the other elite midfielders in the comp is disappointing. For mine, he is right up there with Ablett and Judd in terms of importance, and if anything, is more important.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Getting rid of Beau Waters is the worst thing I've ever done in Dream Team.

Edit: Did it 5 weeks ago. He's tonned up 4 times out of those 5.

Last edited:

benchmark00

I reckon at some point 90% of Dream Teamers had Brown in their lineup. Straight trade for Riewoldt when he went down.

West Coast will definitely finish bottom. lol so hard that some bookies have allready paid out on a Richmond wooden spoon.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Only the suckers traded in Brown for Riewoldt.

Riewoldt, Nick --> Riewoldt, Jack was the trade :ph34r:

In all seriousness, I ended up going Riewoldt to Brennan, so got hit with an injury anyway.

Craig

World Traveller
Have to say it was really good being at the Hawks v Bombers game the other night, $21 is not value for GA seats. Now for every bogan NRL fan, I swear there was a few missing links amonst Essendon fans.

benchmark00

Have to say it was really good being at the Hawks v Bombers game the other night, $21 is not value for GA seats. Now for every bogan NRL fan, I swear there was a few missing links amonst Essendon fans.
That didn't make much sense, but I think I know what you're trying to say, and I swear you've said the same thing about four different clubs.

you have to understand that all clubs have ferals that support them, just like every club has good people that follow them.

Apart from the swans. They're all **** ****s.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
That's up there with the stupider opinions I've heard for a while. There's no decent human being alive whose first reaction to a serious injury is that it's karma for the team he plays for.

I reckon at some point 90% of Dream Teamers had Brown in their lineup. Straight trade for Riewoldt when he went down.

West Coast will definitely finish bottom. lol so hard that some bookies have allready paid out on a Richmond wooden spoon.
Sportsbet are the only ones I know of that did this, and they always do these tricks for the same reason - to drum up publicity. The fact that people are talking about it again is going to end up giving them even more publicity than they bargained for.