• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Haha BT, talking about when to bring Didak on as the sub.

"I reckon around 5 minutes before 3QT, or mayber earlier if there are no injuries."

So if there was an injury they'd actually wait longer to use their sub?

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Massive five minutes to end the term here, I think if Adelaide can hold the 4 goal lead til 3QT they're good favourites to win but if Collingwood get it back it'll go the other way.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Well that was answered pretty quickly.

Krakouer's goal ill-begotten I think, looked like the Adelaide player was held without it.

Last edited:

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Great game but I can't see Adelaide holding on.

I feel for Burgey, we all know what his dodgy ticker is like after Friday night's game. Just make sure you post something at the end of the game so we know you're alright mate.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah have to think Adelaide would have to do something very different to hold on and win. They can't go toe-to-toe with Collingwood like they did in the third quarter. Coll were asleep in the first half and now they're switched on. They've gotta change it up.

And man the **** up on Maxwell.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Knew Krakouer would miss that. The way he got up he looked way too excited at just having taken the mark.

Someone needs to tell him it's not enough just to get on the Hungry Jacks ads.

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
****'s sake, how about Norman Gunston. Massive chance to beat the reigning premiers, game on the line, makes an absolute flog of himself with the kick and then refuses to chase. Turnover, goal.

I hope Craig is chewing his ear off right now, although he's probably brought him off for tea and a cuddle.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Wow they kick the first two goals of the quarter and then give them the next five.

Tambling so glad you aren't with us any more.