• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A.F.L. Thread II

Mr Casson

Cricketer Of The Year
Went to the TAB to try and get on the under 190 but it was gone by the time I got there. ****s. Saw Sam Michell out on Glenferrie Road though.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
thank god that's over. Hocking missing next week is gonna be massive and if Watson/Stanton don't get up that'll just about be it

howardj

International Coach
Stir you Tigers! Stir!

Anyway, was thinking that with guys that are having no end of trouble with their set shots, why don't they kick it off their in-step? I know it's very un-AFL-like and that you can't get the same distance...but geez it's a lot more accurate. Riewoldt's set shot woes are really hurting the already down on form Saints this year.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol @ Richmond.

Also, if St KFC win here, someone's getting punched. Mainly because I tipped against them