• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Fantasy Premier League 2009/10

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Will get round to signing up for this nearer the time. Cba to work out a team till all the signings etc.. are more or less finished.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I've picked a crap team, pretty certain I won't make any transfers until about February though

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Temper Trap XI

----------------Foster----------------
Carvalho-----Evra-----Carragher
Malbranque--Lamps--Modric--Barry
--Berbatov--EbanksBlake--Cole

Sorensen, Mascherano, Assou Ekotto, Kilbane (lol).

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Drop Ebanks-Blake for Mascherano imo.
Yep, assuming Mascherano starts that would probably be an obvious move. It's just that I don't want Liverpool doing well in their opening game! Next week I'll do the swap.

I'm not really happy with my team, I think all the teams not playing in Game Week 2 has stuffed up my team a bit, everyone's in the same boat I guess.

What's your team Sledger?

EDIT - New I should have went Noble and Bent instead of going Malbranque and Cole.

Last edited:

cpr

International Coach
----------------Sorensen----------------
Shawcross-----Lescott----O'Shea
Lampard (c)--Cahill--Carrick--Barry
--Owen--Bent--Crouch

Subs
Hart (will be in from next week) Ricketts, Hangeland, P Neville

Strike each from Bent and Shawcross so far, Sorensen on a clean sheet, alright first day so far

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Cech

Carragher
Terry
Upson
Warnock

Cahill
Marney
Barry
Alonso (wtf, why didn't I realise this, wac)

Anelka
Torres

I'm not gonna post my subs bench as it is embarassing. Will have to remember to get rid of Alonso

Agent TBY

International Captain
26 points scored for my FPL team so far, with five players yet to play their games. That's exluding Zhirkov, who was deadweight today. :(

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Yep, assuming Mascherano starts that would probably be an obvious move. It's just that I don't want Liverpool doing well in their opening game! Next week I'll do the swap.

I'm not really happy with my team, I think all the teams not playing in Game Week 2 has stuffed up my team a bit, everyone's in the same boat I guess.

What's your team Sledger?

EDIT - New I should have went Noble and Bent instead of going Malbranque and Cole.
My team is...

Green

Carragher
Baines
Ashley Cole
Clichy

Modric
Dempsey
Arteta
Arshavin

Crouch
Heskey

Have Konchesky on the bench, who should hopefully get 6 points this week, as he should come into the team in the absence of Arteta...hopefully.