• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** NRL 2009 Thread

luffy

International Captain
Easily.

Team being tipped to win the wooden spoon being in the top 4.

Good odds there.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Just read that Aaron Gorrell looks likely to miss the entire 2009 season, shattering for us as he was signed to replace Ennis, just dont think PJ Marsh can cut it in the NRL anymore. Andrew McCulloch will have to step up now, he looked a class above in the Toyota cup at times, but his few NRL appearances were disapointing for mine, I hope he can perform.

Jakester1288

International Regular
Cowboys are good value in my opinion, top 4 material, I wonder if they can get to the Grand Final. Roosters have no depth, hopefully we don't lose too many players during the Origin period, but then really we would have to be playing bad, and our regular star Origin players having a poor season.

Simon

Cowboys look good on paper but they still have no hope of even making the finals without Thurston, Bowen and O'Donnell firing.

Simon

Rugby League Manager

For those that enjoy football manager etc... have only opened it up quickly and had a look, seems pretty difficult but mildly interesting. Will have a more indepth play of it tomorrow I think

luffy

International Captain
Downloaded it but came up with this warning:

Switching to the Direct3D referance rasterizer, a software device that implements the entire Direct3D feature set, but runs very slowly. Do you want to continue?

Just ignored it, and opened it, and it was very, very slow.

Anyone know how to fix it?