• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Did you see the stat where they showed Lebron has been shooting 60% this playoffs while his team have shot a combined 41%.

I shudder to think what happens when a team surrounds him with another All-Star level talent (a real All-Star not a fake like Moey). Could be a dynasty if they can get a Bosh, Amare or Johnson.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Finally watching a game this series and James is out of touch. He's drawing a ridiculous amount of fouls though, even when nobody touches him. Can't see the Cavs winning it even if they take a slight lead towards the end.

duffer

Shard sitting with 5 is huge though. He was the only one burning the Cavs from the perimeter on a consistent basis.

As much as I love Skip, this is where they miss Jameer big time. They'll have a nasty team next season with him back and a good pick.

EDIT: Oh, they've put Rashard back in now.

duffer

Good lord I hate Varejao. Probably the only thing stopping me from wanting the Cavs to win it all.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
and howard fouls out! that was a clean block and a wrong call and now lebron gets 3 more gifts from the line...as good as he is, this is ridiculous...

duffer

Load of bollocks that foul. But I understand that no-one is allowed to make Lebron look silly. Just wouldn't be right.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Load of bollocks that foul. But I understand that no-one is allowed to make Lebron look silly. Just wouldn't be right.
yeah it's like anyone comes within a few inches of the guy, he gets "fouled"...

Last edited: