• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Warriors were a pretty loveable team when they sucked. This has never been the case for the Knicks.
Yeah I get the sense that I've encountered the Warriors at the wrong time. Without the context of their history I just see a big fanbase that won't stop whingeing despite having an absolutely stacked team.

OverratedSanity

Warriors fanbase is unbearable but I find the team hard to hate these days tbh (Draymond antics aside). Glorious team to watch, and I genuinely didn't expect them to bounce back into contention as quickly as they have.

Sixers probably the worst for me after the lakers. Worst fanbase and their two stars are aesthetic warcrimes when it comes to their playstyle.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Pre Steph era Dubs were probably the most popular '2nd team' in the league. They had fun af teams, insane gear(especially their throwback stuff) and a pretty chill fanbase.

Pretty insane flip of the switch now though

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Pre Steph era Dubs were probably the most popular '2nd team' in the league. They had fun af teams, insane gear(especially their throwback stuff) and a pretty chill fanbase.

Pretty insane flip of the switch now though
Carrying on from here, what do you guys make of the Draymond Green show. Seen some clips on YouTube, it's a bit more insightful than some of the talking heads out there, but still shilling for his own team

social

Draymond is highly intelligent, good personality and will make a great pundit in the future

Same with JJ

Teja.

Global Moderator
Mavs look a radically better team in the last 2 games with Luka passing the love around a lot more.

Uppercut

Are the foul rules one big shrug or am I just not understanding the sport? Feels like every couple of minutes there’s some kind of collision, the refs blow a whistle and point in a random direction, and the commentators watch a replay and say ‘dang it Burt I just don’t know’.

duffer

Are the foul rules one big shrug or am I just not understanding the sport? Feels like every couple of minutes there’s some kind of collision, the refs blow a whistle and point in a random direction, and the commentators watch a replay and say ‘dang it Burt I just don’t know’.
Beats the hell out of me. The refs call what they want and it's always been like that.

Uppercut

It does seem like a nightmarish game to referee tbf.

The other strange thing is how every game ends with a long string of deliberate fouls by the losing team. Have they ever tried to change the rules to stop that? Or does it add some value that I’m missing? It seems like a pretty basic game design flaw.

Uppercut

Yeah I understand why they do it, but I don’t really understand why the rules encourage it.