• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Pels are out Cs are facing elimination and i is increasingly looking like people should just steer clear of doing block buster trades w Danny Ainge.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Clips have been fantastic, CP3 and BG have really stepped it up and they're getting some bench contribution out of nowhere. I hope they go a long way 'cause I kinda like them.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Clips have been fantastic, CP3 and BG have really stepped it up and they're getting some bench contribution out of nowhere. I hope they go a long way 'cause I kinda like them.
Just occurred to me right now, I still don't know who you support in the NBA.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Looking forward to Danny Ainge's next great train robbery. Probably on draft night in form of a S&T Til then, the playoffs look rather interesting.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Clippers vs Spurs game 7, what a classic. CP3 to play on with that hamstring strain was huge, so too was Blake. I was really impressed with Matt Barnes today too, so clutch.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
NBA experts - how much did that early buzzer really **** over the Spurs? Obv 1 sec is short but did it really have a big impact on the Spurs tactics?

Riggins

International Captain
It showed the clips what play they were going to run which was pretty big since it was the help defender that came across and swatted the lob away. Super high degree of difficulty play though, would have preferred to live and die by a Green/Bellinelli jumper.

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Why's that? Hope he's back next year, such a champ.

Also wanted the Clips to win though, wanted to see them get to at least the West Finals. Gutted for CP3, hopefully it's not a serious injury.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Why's that? Hope he's back next year, such a champ.

Also wanted the Clips to win though, wanted to see them get to at least the West Finals. Gutted for CP3, hopefully it's not a serious injury.
I think he is an ATG and probably top 10; but I think it's getting kind of silly when he's discussed as a GOAT candidate. I don't think his last few seasons have propelled him into that discussion simply because of his longevity.

I guess if there is one thing which irks me universally across all sports in general is when a player who is not playing at the same level as the best in his sport is getting a lot of plaudits for simply still being a very good player despite their age.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I think he is an ATG and probably top 10; but I think it's getting kind of silly when he's discussed as a GOAT candidate. I don't think his last few seasons have propelled him into that discussion simply because of his longevity.

I guess if there is one thing which irks me universally across all sports in general is when a player who is not playing at the same level as the best in his sport is getting a lot of plaudits for simply still being a very good player despite their age.
Who's saying he's the GOAT? Honestly haven't seen or heard a single person say that, but I don't go far from Grantland/True Hoop/Ball Don't Lie and TBJ (refuse to call them the Starters). He's probably the greatest PF of all time but he was probably that before the 2012-2015 run.

(Note: If you say Shaq or Charles you deserve a crack across the chops 'cause everything they say is borderline ********.)

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Who's saying he's the GOAT? Honestly haven't seen or heard a single person say that, but I don't go far from Grantland/True Hoop/Ball Don't Lie and TBJ (refuse to call them the Starters). He's probably the greatest PF of all time but he was probably that before the 2012-2015 run.

(Note: If you say Shaq or Charles you deserve a crack across the chops 'cause everything they say is borderline ********.)
No I mean in the general forums I visit or friends I talk to; not anyone serious (thankfully). When you start talking about Duncan top 5 (which is mostly what gets said), for me that's basically saying he is a GOAT candidate as far as I'm concerned. He is the greatest PF of all-time, no doubt.

Riggins

International Captain

You should trade in the SI crew for Truehoop.