• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lebron! So happy for him. The Thunder came up against their first elite defensive team this playoffs and look what happened. The Heat should add a centre with their MLE and re-inforce this team.
AWTA very much.

I love that his first ring has come on the back of an incredible play-offs for him as well. Bloke has just been unstoppable

Fusion

Global Moderator
Congrats to Bron Bron and the Heat. There is no team that I root against more, but they are deserving champions. If Lebron keeps playing the way he did in this year's playoffs, he might just come close to matching the "not one, not two, not three..." prediction.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'm so happy for him. Durant will get his eventually.

The Heat should add a centre with their MLE and re-inforce this team.
Camby is out there, would be a great fit for them. Great shotblocker and rebounder, plus can make his jumpshots and get his 10 points a night. Defence has been on the wane but the system would really help him, he would fit really well

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Well played Heat! I wonder how long before some cynic starts wanting to put an asterix on this championship. That said a win is a win.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
I asked LeBron for change for a dollar...

HE GAVE ME BACK THE WHOLE ****ING DOLLAR!

Congrats to the freight train. I've got the game recorded and shall watch it tonight. Sounds like he beasted again.

duffer

The Hawks trading Joe Johnson for nothing is more telling, they're blowing it all up. Howard wants to walk to the Nets.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Darren Williams decides to stay with the Nets. The Mavs' plan to forfeit the past season and go all in on the DWill sweepstakes now officially a disaster.

duffer

Darren Williams decides to stay with the Nets. The Mavs' plan to forfeit the past season and go all in on the DWill sweepstakes now officially a disaster.
They'll try for Paul and Howard now that Deron is gone. I can't see how the Nets will have a package right for Howard.

Johnners

Do the Nets still have their amnesty left? (Be handy for Johnson in a few years time...)

Will be interested to see what the Hawks do with all their cap space in 2013. Howard is an Atlanta native iirc and they'll have the cap space for both he, Paul & Smith.