• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What AFL team do you support?

What AFL team do you support

• Total voters

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Most AFL fans couldn't name more than one or two Fremantle players to be fair, so don't beat yourself up about that :p

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Eagles. Started watching AFL a few years ago when they lost to the Swans in the GF, then beat them next year IIRC.

Also explains why I hate the Swans. Just seemed like a pack of wankers.

Francis

State Vice-Captain
EAGLES!

Chris Judd was once a reason for someone not from Australia to get into AFL. I still remember the game where he kicked five goals in five minutes against Brisbane. I was disappointed to hear he'd left West Coast.

But yeah I love me da West Coast Eagles. And it's cool that they got a Premiership a few seasons back because I started barracking for them when they sucked and right now I'm barracking for them while they suck. Things have come full circle.

sanga1337

U19 Captain
Farmer doesn't play anymore. He's not apart of Freo-heave-ho!
What happened to him?

Damn if he doesn't play for Fremantle then the only people I know are Shaun Mcmanus (only cos he's related to Rove) and Sandilands (because he's rediculously tall).

pasag

RTDAS
Going through all the pain makes it so much sweeter.
Yeah, I don't think any side has ever had so much pain in such a little period of time as Geelong had in 89-95. One of the reasons I'm happy for their current dominance, their fans deserve it.