• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NFL Fantasy League

Fusion

Global Moderator
First thing you need to do is show up for the draft. The time for the draft is changable, so if people prefer another time, I can change it. Showing up is not required as you can pre-rank the players, but it's a lot of fun and it does give you an advantage.

I'll keep the registration open for a while, in case anyone else wants to join, but look at the draft time I've set 'Sat Aug 25 11:00pm EDT' and suggest something different if you prefer.
The timing is really bad for me. I'm leaving out of town that night. Is there anyway we can do it another day? Maybe the previous Saturday (Aug 18th)?

Dravid

International Captain
There was a problem

* This league is not registered in this game. (Error #272)
* This league is from the free game. (Error #271)

Thats what I get when I go to join custom league and put in the info

EDIT: NVM got it to work, signed up as NJ Jets

Last edited:

Dravid

International Captain
Aren't you the guy who lives in NJ but supports Detroit Pistons ? I wonder why you are not supporting the Detroit Lions. :@
Oh jeez

Please allow me to make this clear

I do NOT support Detroit Pistons because they are from the city of Detroit. I couldn't care if the team was from antartica.

Dravid

International Captain
Traitor TBH.
Traitor my ass. I couldn't care less about where a team is from. Just cause I'm from NJ I should support Nets over the pistons?...why because they are going to leave my state in 2 years to give NY another team? And I'm the traitor?

Fusion

Global Moderator
Traitor my ass. I couldn't care less about where a team is from. Just cause I'm from NJ I should support Nets over the pistons?...why because they are going to leave my state in 2 years to give NY another team? And I'm the traitor?
Didn't know the Nets were thinking of moving. Is this about getting a new arena or something?

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Yeah, they are going to leave because of supporters like you who live in NJ and support a team from Detroit. ;)

Good Call SS. :laugh: