• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Major League Baseball

Jayzamann

International Regular
Great fun to watch, especially at the bottom of the 9th and 10th.

I actually don't mind who wins this series, but its great how its going to the line.

Fusion

Global Moderator
5-2 in the bottom of the 6th, with Carpenter looking dominant. The Rangers will forever be known as the biggest chokers in WS history. I have developed an intense dislike for the Cards, but they deserve their championship. Congratulations to them.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Thanks lads. I'm devastated and heartbroken. Yet I have nothing but love for the Rangers. Back to back World Series appearances and so many great memories. That was an incredible season, even if it was one strike short. We'll try it again next year.

Lostman

State Captain
This is a bad decision where Texas is just trying to throw money to answer the Angels spending spree.
Japanese pitchers are horrible, at best they are one season wonders (dice k/ Nomo).
Or at worse they are kei igawa or Irabu.

batters on the other hand have been awesome.