• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb's Fantasy Tennis Competition - Join Here!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeh next week, theres no tournaments in davis cup weeks anyway...
Nadal has won the tournament in Mexico claiming $325,000 for tose who had him, Ljubicic is playing Federer in the final of Dubai, while Arthurs is playing Mario Ancic in the final in Scottsdale...

Simon

biased indian said:
so when will the first result come in tomorrow???
yeh after the Scottsdale final, so tomorrow morning Australian time...

also remember anyone wishing to make a change to their side can use their free change for february, it must be used by midnight tomorrow AEDST...

biased indian

International Coach
broncoman said:
yeh after the Scottsdale final, so tomorrow morning Australian time...

also remember anyone wishing to make a change to their side can use their free change for february, it must be used by midnight tomorrow AEDST...
so the values of players are the same if i want to make a change

Simon

marc71178 said:
As February is all but over what happens if people don't make a change?
its forfeited, u get 1 free change per month...

when making a change u must remember to stay inside the salary cap and make sure u still have the right ammount of players from each group...

Simon

Week 1 Standings
The Team With No Name (Age_Master) $1,125,000
The Golden Boys (Jono) $1,050,000
Under Dogs (Biased Indian) $905,000
Garage Flower 1 (Garage Flower) $885,000
Team Ferd (Ferd) $830,000
The AA of Tennis (Marc) $815,000
Rank Amatuers (Blewy) $765,000
James 90's Team (James90) $685,000
Scarlet Current (Nikhil 1772) $575,000
Whale-Eaters XIV (Samuel Vimes) $530,000
Rumbling Thunder (Slats4ever) $515,000
PSV Eindhoven (broncoman) $460,000
Nel's Tounge (Langeveldt) $400,000
CUMON (Bugs) $350,000

also, here is the breakdown of all the teams and player prizemoney...

Attachments

Simon

im not too disapointed being near the end of the field, most of my top playrs didnt play last week and they did for the teams who are at the top, still some 35 or so tournament weeks to go, im not panicing yet...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
im not too disapointed being near the end of the field, most of my top playrs didnt play last week and they did for the teams who are at the top, still some 35 or so tournament weeks to go, im not panicing yet...

yer well said me neither lol :P

Simon

i doubt it, with J Johansson, Coria, Haas and Kuerten all playing next week im hopefull of a major haul, then the masters series start and the big prize money gets thrown around ;)

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:

for sure, though its nice to be out in front early :p

its not every week im gonna get 3 winners :D:D:D

Simon

yeh, i thought that would be quite rare, but it will be interesting to see if that trend continues

Simon

After a week off with Davis Cup, tournament play resumes next week, the only event as a Masters Series tournament in Indian Wells. it goes for 2 weeks and points will be handed out as follows
* 1st round loss $10,000
* 2nd round loss $50,000
* 3rd round loss $75,000
* Quarter Final loss $150,000
* Semi Final loss $225,000
* Runner Up $400,000
* Tournament Winner $600,000

Simon

masters series starts this week and goes through until the end of next week, all the major players are playing i think, draw should be out soon...

Simon

The draw has been announced, its a big field, with the top 32 players all getting first rund byes, with this ive had to add that a played going out in the 4th round will received $125,000