• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Super 12 is coming - and so is Fantasy Rugby!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Get in!

Super Jimmy Gopperth! 5 pens, 2 conversions & a try. You'll do for me, fella! :D

No chance he's got that crucial English grandparent, is there!? ;)

Blaze

Banned
BoyBrumby said:
Get in!

Super Jimmy Gopperth! 5 pens, 2 conversions & a try. You'll do for me, fella! :D

No chance he's got that crucial English grandparent, is there!? ;)

Haha and the huge concern for the hurricanes going into the season was that they didn't have a super12 level number 10. Everyone, including me wrote them off because of the unknown abilities of Gopperth. I am plesently surprised

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Blaze said:
Haha and the huge concern for the hurricanes going into the season was that they didn't have a super12 level number 10. Everyone, including me wrote them off because of the unknown abilities of Gopperth. I am plesently surprised
Same here, good to see David Howell's absense not affecting the Wellington team terribly. I'm just glad I traded David Hill for Gopperth this week, was a late call but looking like a good one!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Ah, pi$$-flaps!

I've just seen Mat Rogers has broken down before The 'Tahs game & is outta the starting line-up. That's gonna cost me, he's been my top boy in weeks 1 & 2. :-O

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
BoyBrumby said:
Ah, pi$$-flaps!

I've just seen Mat Rogers has broken down before The 'Tahs game & is outta the starting line-up. That's gonna cost me, he's been my top boy in weeks 1 & 2. :-O
Haha, that works out great for me, considering the number of people who now have Rogers in their side. Here's hoping Lote Tuqiri will still have a good game and bring home some points.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Somerset said:
Haha, that works out great for me, considering the number of people who now have Rogers in their side. Here's hoping Lote Tuqiri will still have a good game and bring home some points.
I'm touched by your sympathy! :D

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeh im ****ed without rogers too, particuarly considering rathbone went down early last night :@

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
The reason for my team's poor performance is that I decided I didn't have enougb time to play this game after I had signed up.

Whoops.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Voltman said:
The reason for my team's poor performance is that I decided I didn't have enougb time to play this game after I had signed up.

Whoops.
Picking 7 players, that must take, what five minutes?!

Busy old lifestyle, this granny-chasing! :D

cometer

State Regular
Looks like the changes i made are paying off De Villiers scoring twice, Gopperth scoring 24 pts out of the 29 the hurricanes scored and Daniel Carter scoring today. Pretty pleased about that effort. I found out about wednesday i think Rogers did a groin so i took the %'s and swapped for carter.

Simon

cometer said:
Looks like the changes i made are paying off De Villiers scoring twice, Gopperth scoring 24 pts out of the 29 the hurricanes scored and Daniel Carter scoring today. Pretty pleased about that effort. I found out about wednesday i think Rogers did a groin so i took the %'s and swapped for carter.
thanks for passing on that info david :@

cometer

State Regular
broncoman said:
thanks for passing on that info david :@

I actually totally forgot to post it but then again i thought someone else woulda found out. I spose on one side of the coin it's good for me but if i find something else out in future weeks ill remember to check here and post if it hasn't been posted already. As for rathbone getting coathangered well thats another matter again. Not very happy as a Brumbies fan but end of the day we got the points.

Cloete

International Captain
Gopperth was a good pick. I'm not sure why I've got Spencer hanging round in my 7. His try assists can be valuable but that's about it. Du Toit and Carter are good though. I'm expecting a pretty big rise up the ranks this round.

Du Tiot managed 2 covnersions. Carter scored a try, hit 4 covnersions and 3 penalties. McCaw scored a try. Then there's the tackles and broken tackles and stuff. I'm sure McCaw managed a few and I saw Stiles making qutie a few tackles.

Simon

Cloete said:
Gopperth was a good pick. I'm not sure why I've got Spencer hanging round in my 7. His try assists can be valuable but that's about it. Du Toit and Carter are good though. I'm expecting a pretty big rise up the ranks this round.

Du Tiot managed 2 covnersions. Carter scored a try, hit 4 covnersions and 3 penalties. McCaw scored a try. Then there's the tackles and broken tackles and stuff. I'm sure McCaw managed a few and I saw Stiles making qutie a few tackles.
u might finally jump me :-O