• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Football team you support

steds

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
before Sean comes in and tarnished this thread with his Pie men supporting tendancies ill announce my support for the real Latics, Oldham Athletic, not the pathetic, money buys success but not fans lot.
What are you on about? :huh: We ARE the real Latics. You're just little, League 1 Oldham now. :ph34r:

Wigan Athletic are the Greatest!

(but not as great as St. Helens RLFC)

Piper

International Captain
nibbs said:
CHELSEA - since 2000 btw, pre Roman
Me too, ive supported them since Wisey so it was before Roman... so im not a glory supporter which is what i hear a lot of... and we are going to win the Prem this year first time in like 15 years

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Piper said:
Me too, ive supported them since Wisey so it was before Roman... so im not a glory supporter which is what i hear a lot of... and we are going to win the Prem this year first time in like 15 years
Fifty, not fifteen, Sam...

(of course, back then it wasn't the Prem, eitehr)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Piper said:
Classic.

Piper

International Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
Fifty, not fifteen, Sam...

(of course, back then it wasn't the Prem, eitehr)
Thats what i meant but it hasnt been the Prem for that long either

biased indian

International Coach
BARCELONA

the team that i would like to win every match they play

Arsenal th team that i would like to loose every match they play