• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favourite Sport Besides Cricket

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tennis, formula 1 and Rugby League come before cricket as far as supporting goes...
to play its cricket, badminton, golf, squash and tennis...

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
Tennis,Football (Yeah there is only ONE football...the 'S' word)

Formula 1 to watch although I'd like to get in the act

And how can I forget Badminton

JASON

Cricketer Of The Year
Sports I love watching after Cricket are Rugby Union, Rugby League in that order.
The sports I like to play after Cricket would be Squash or beach volleyball. But I hardly get time for anything because of work commitments . :(

Slow Love™

International Captain
Buddhmaster said:
What is everyone's favourite sport besides cricket. Mine is Australian Rules Fottball, but I doubt anyone else's is.
Reading the thread, it looks like you were right, for the most part - it's mine too, though.

Unfortunately (for me), I'm a Hawthorn supporter. :)

Craig

World Traveller
Either codes of rugby, but I would prefer League. Football is another sport I like a lot. Cycling is another.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Slow Love™ said:
Reading the thread, it looks like you were right, for the most part - it's mine too, though.

Unfortunately (for me), I'm a Hawthorn supporter. :)
Wow, a Victorian who likes AFL! Who'd have thunk it?!?

Whatever next? Frugal Scotsmen? Catholic Popes? Bears relieving themselves in wooded areas? :D

Never quite got into it meself; looks a fairly hetero sport tho. Used to be on Sat mornings when I was a stude, so I'd watch it as hangover lifted.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Langeveldt said:
No other badminton players here then? Shame
Deja moo said:
Pool, badminton, football.
No, I agree, Deja isn't human...

I play badminton a bit too, but just in the back yard with dad. Tend to win, too (at least if I get the smaller half of the yard)...

Langeveldt

Soutie
Samuel_Vimes said:
No, I agree, Deja isn't human...

I play badminton a bit too, but just in the back yard with dad. Tend to win, too (at least if I get the smaller half of the yard)...
Ah, vimes.. You machine.. Proving me wrong yet again

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Langeveldt said:
No other badminton players here then? Shame
did u forget to read my post, i use to be quite good in thelater years of school, i was number 1 player in my college side and played a little after i finished school, i wouldnt mind getting back into it at some stage...

Galactic_Soap

School Boy/Girl Cricketer

Curling !!! You haven't lived untill you have indulged in a good hard curl :blink:

In all seriousness, its got to be Union, followed by Soccer then League. I HATE AFL :D

Cheers
Soapy