• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Chelsea FC

biased indian

International Coach
broncoman said:
a wonderful 0-0 draw with the massively struggling Paris Saint Germain, fantastic result lol....

mind u, we couldnt beat a 9 man Arsenal, but im not complaining, the point guarantees us a spot in the last 16 for the first time in 8 years after losing in the first round 7 years straight!
they are already ontop of the group thay can loose rest of the games

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
marc71178 said:
4 wins in a row meant they were already through.
you cant tell me they werent trying to win though, they should have beaten PSG no matter who they put on the field, cause their squad is good enough....

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
nibbs, after looking through all your threads, i can have come to a solid conclusion over you.

nibbs

International Captain
sledger said:
nibbs, after looking through all your threads, i can have come to a solid conclusion over you.
thanks for taking the time out of your life to look through them all dude

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Chelsea : good football club

Will have a very good rivalry with Barcelona for the next few years in Europe which is good for football.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I think their rivalry at the moment is more with the proven sides who are in the later stages of the CL season on season.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
I think their rivalry at the moment is more with the proven sides who are in the later stages of the CL season on season.
Barcelona is a revampled side and under Rijkaard has emerged as a force. It wouldnt be wise to dismiss them.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
It's still only been there 1 year, the real battles are with the established quality sides (ie Milan, Juventus etc.)

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
It's still only been there 1 year, the real battles are with the established quality sides (ie Milan, Juventus etc.)
Okay you think its too early to consider Barcelona a force. I do not know how long it has been that Chelsea has emerged strongly but I am sure they havent been under Mourinho very long too. After one year of strong performance by Chelsea, I am not sure if you would have or wouldnt have acknowledged them as a force.

There is no reason to believe Barcelona's upward swing is temporary and are not worthy like Milan or Juventus (Barca played admirably vs Milan in the Champions league) with them further stregthening the squad, getting Van Bommel.

Craig

World Traveller
Spend as much cash as they have and success is bound to happen.

But for all their flaws and how great they are, at least they play as a team and don't have ego's the size of their pay cheques. Unlike a certain Madrid club.

nibbs

International Captain
marc71178 said:
marc, if you could lighten up once in a while, perhaps crack a smile...it would help out forum aura a lot

Link

State Vice-Captain
marc71178 said:
Battles, what about Man U and Arsenal. They did not beat us this season

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
marc71178 said:
Yes, and?
You dismissed Barcelona as it has been just one year. And by that logic why should Arsenal be dismissed when its been just a year ago that they were regarded as such a good team.