• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

T&N Trophy Challenge VIII

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Sorry, but I had to start a new thread to point out that I'm an impressive (to me, anyway) 7th out of 472 after the first game!! :)

All down hill from now on in..... :p

Won't mention there's some character called "Marc Robbins" in 6th.....

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
BoyBrumby said:
Won't mention there's some character called "Marc Robbins" in 6th.....
Or 2nd now!

I'm still smarting from dropping from 2nd to 3rd with the last game of the last comp - the goody bag was good, but I already had 2 of the 3 games!

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Well, I'm down to 11th now so the slide has begun. Mind you, 6 of my team are Sri Lankan so it coulda been worse.

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dunno how I'm as high as 73rd, I've had 10 men because I picked two WI players that aren't in the squad and couldn't change both in time, Jayasuriya got injured on top of that.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bah. Down to 22nd. But I demand a recount!!! On the update page Tillakaratne Dilshan is listed thusly:

Updated Player: Tillakaratne Dilshan with 1 point(s) 3-8-2005

Seems a poor return for 4 wickets, 2 catches, 7 runs & an economy rate of 2.9, surely?! :p

Scaly piscine

BoyBrumby said:
Bah. Down to 22nd. But I demand a recount!!! On the update page Tillakaratne Dilshan is listed thusly:

Seems a poor return for 4 wickets, 2 catches, 7 runs & an economy rate of 2.9, surely?! :p
Yea, especially when he's in my team (47th now, plus however many places I go up when I get those points added - shame I didn't wait a bit before adding my team in the first place and having 10 men basically)

Rich2001

International Captain
BoyBrumby said:

Sorry fellers :D

Updated Player: Tillakaratne Dilshan with 30 point(s) - with his 1 already a grand total of 31 points to help your cause :D

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Bah. I had a mare. Chanders was poorly & Harbhajan "rested" so I only had 3 players in the match! :dry:

16 points for the round & (fittingly) 16th overall. :p

Scaly piscine

19th, I think I only had 1 WI player left in my team so I should do well out of the final (hopefully) and maybe sneak into the top 10.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
19th. & SP has crept into the top 10!

Ah well, better than the 200th-odd I managed last time! & at least I beat Marc! :p

Scaly piscine

BoyBrumby said:
19th. & SP has crept into the top 10!

Ah well, better than the 200th-odd I managed last time! & at least I beat Marc! :p
Gawd if only I hadn't created my team 10 days(ish) before the first game and hadn't included two WI players who were boycotting (doh)... Won't repeat that mistake for the next one. Better get editing my signature.

Last edited: