• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 'I got signed!!!' Thread

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
very happy at the moment. avging 80 in OD and 20 with the ball is awesome and 45 in the 4 dayers is great to... keep it up fat fella

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
ill just screw the whole One-dayers...

In FC I have the highest batting average at 67.5 and the 3rd highest bowling average behind Bhatia (im impressed mate, you`re on fire!) and Cloete (who we all know doesnt really count anyway).

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ah well, all i can say is that im happy x 100000000 at how im going, you cant stop me smiling :) :) :D

Lets go New York!!!!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
KennyD said:
Lol I think the mistakes are in the Limited overs bowling section, im quite certain i havent got these stats
GKK Dobson 74.8 17 338 19.88 0 1 7/41 4.52 26.40

17 wickets @ 19.88 BB 7/41???

hahaha, anyway good stuff, nice to see them up.
The limited overs bowling all messed up.

When I copy/pasted into Editpad, it got the spacing a bit wrong, so I had to manually remove most of the tabs. As such, I decided to take a shortcut and do a copy/paste trick in Excel whereby I would (ideally) lineup the names from the umlimited overs bowling stats with the stats from the limited overs. Needless to say, the lack of overs from the likes of Kenny and possibly a couple others messed it up.

Re-copying/pasting/posting now.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
For all the people who have been bagging my Four Day batting, im actually averaging more then the CW Test Star...

My 4D performances have been very good, One Day has been slightly disspointing although averaging over 50 isn't to bad...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Neil Pickup said:
Well pleased with the bowling so far, and also out-averaging Dave in the bat in FC :)
Not anymore Pickup :p My solid 27* means I am now tonking along in double figures.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Blewy said:
For all the people who have been bagging my Four Day batting, im actually averaging more then the CW Test Star...

I think it's actually the Test figures that people have been pointing out.