• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Players A-Z

cameeel

International Captain
Loony BoB said:
I, er, obtained NWN a while back. It was okay, but got boring fast. I'm not really into the "Western RPGs" as I think they're called.
Meh, I'm not even a Fantasy fan, i just like NWN.

Action and sport games are the way to go IMO

Loony BoB

International Captain
Although I barely ever game these days, I guess I'm into RPGs and strategy if anything. I'll play any game for a while, though, if I'm in the mood for something different.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
cameeel said:
I bought in Munich hoping it'd have a dual language option, but German was the only one :(

And my bloody mate lost my english version of it :@
Yeah, it's good. The mods, from what I played, were okay too

vic_orthdox

Global Moderator
andyc said:
Nothing beats a good Halo/2 sesh.
Playing all day on a Sunday. Four player.

"Slayer"

"You have lost the lead"
"You have lost the lead"
"You have lost the lead"
"You have gained the lead"

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
vic_orthdox said:

"Slayer"

"You have lost the lead"
"You have lost the lead"
"You have lost the lead"
:laugh:

Ahh good times, good times...

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guys guys, get the nerdery out of my thread please. If it's Warcraft-related, that's fine, but don't geek it up with Final Fantasy.

Majin

International Debutant
chooka_nick said:
I disagree; for me, it would have to be 'loony bob shaved my nip.'
loony bob jiggled my **** has always been my favourite.

P.S Halo sucks ***. :happy:

PY

International Coach
vic_orthdox said:

"Slayer"

"You have lost the lead"
"You have lost the lead"
"You have lost the lead"
Legend. :laugh:

Used to play X-Box Live with four of us against four others. Our username was 'Lord Gaylord' and best insults they could come up with was 'you're gay huh huh huh huh'.

I was in tears some of the times they'd abuse us and we'd just laugh and some middle-aged Yank would say they would find out where we lived and sort us out. :laugh:

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
dontcloseyoureyes said:
Final Fantasy 5 owns any game you've ever played. Even if you HAVE played Final Fantasy 5, it still owns it. THAT'S how good it is.

My GF was over my shoulder when she saw this thread and laughed at you, because FF7 is is the best game ever inthe entire world ever.

And she plays a pretty mean game of Halo. :cool: