• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Players A-Z

Loony BoB

International Captain
Majin said:
Don't even joke like that, man. *shudder*
At least it's quieter here than at EoFF. I just found out we not only have Emo, Emo.Tears, Emo_tactics, |^_^~Emo~Boy~^_^ and of course Sad Emo Kid, but now we have (my new personal favourite) Xx.Broken.Emo.Kid.xX. I don't think anyone can really top that.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Think it's time to break out the Emo Song again.

'My life is just a black abyss, you know? It's so dark.'

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:
At least it's quieter here than at EoFF. I just found out we not only have Emo, Emo.Tears, Emo_tactics, |^_^~Emo~Boy~^_^ and of course Sad Emo Kid, but now we have (my new personal favourite) Xx.Broken.Emo.Kid.xX. I don't think anyone can really top that.
You think you have it bad? Not only have we got guys like Loony BoB, Loony Bob.Tears, Loony BoB_tactics, |^_^~Loony Bob~Boy~^_^ and of course Sad Loony BoB Kid, we now have my favourite, Xx.Broken.Loony BoB.Kid.xX

Loony BoB

International Captain
Haha. EoFF has members named...

Looney BeN
Looney BoB
LoonyBoB
loony bob gave me herpes
loony bob impregnated me
loony bob jiggled my ****
loony bob kissed me
loony bob kissed my goat
loony bob penetrated me
loony bob shaved my nip.
loony bob stripped 4 me
loony bob touched my ***
Loony **** the AssClown
Your FACE is Loony BoB

...and I'm actually serious. I just pulled them off the memberlist. There was also Loser BoB, but we changed his name to Dave van der Watt :p

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Loony BoB said:
loony bob gave me herpes
loony bob impregnated me
loony bob kissed me
loony bob kissed my goat
loony bob penetrated me
loony bob shaved my nip.
loony bob stripped 4 me
loony bob touched my ***
Good to see it wasn't just me.

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Loony BoB said:
Haha. EoFF has members named...

Looney BeN
Looney BoB
LoonyBoB
loony bob gave me herpes
loony bob impregnated me
loony bob kissed me
loony bob kissed my goat
loony bob penetrated me
loony bob shaved my nip.
loony bob stripped 4 me
loony bob touched my ***
Loony **** the AssClown
Your FACE is Loony BoB

...and I'm actually serious. I just pulled them off the memberlist. There was also Loser BoB, but we changed his name to Dave van der Watt :p
Hahahaha... is Loony Bob like a character in FF or something? Or are you *that* famous in the world in FF?

Loony BoB

International Captain
Not an FF character, nope. I'm well known at EoFF because I do so much - admin of the forums, effectively the guy that runs the site staff, the owner of the chatroom, the runner of the awards, the person who started up various other projects such as a map showing which country (or state) everyone lives in, the wiki, and other such things. Oddly enough, I'm not much of a gamer at all, I just like to manage the site and keep things interesting over there.

EDIT: The CWXI archive is just another example of the stuff I do, I guess. I've also been long-considering starting up a chatroom for CricketWeb.

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
Travis_Teh said:
sounds nerdier than cricket web :P
If video games is nerdier than cricket, I guess it is. I never really cared - almost everyone I know plays them these days anyway. :p