• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Check-In

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Paid The Umpire is back!

After a long absence, I've decided to try my hand at the Dev XI again.

What do i need to do?

Name: Richard Langley

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
I'm a serial updater when I'm watching cricket or listening to the whites, or when drunk. Can hardly BA otherwise.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Facebook is pretty important to a person living thousands of miles away from his family and closest friends. But I barely update my status unless I'm at work. And certainly some things are more important than CW right now, like returning to Trinidad instead of renewing my Visa. All said, Håkon has begun updating the stats for the new season. Hopefully he'll be able to get most of it done before he goes on holiday, because that's 75% of the battle to get the new season going.

Also, if anyone wants to put a hand up to be the career statistician, feel free.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Updating FC, OD, Test, ODI stats at the start and end of every season. So that's 5 or 6 times a year most likely.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
Would be up for lending a hand, have the free time to donate, but don't have any of the know how, so dunno how good I would be at this.

cpr

International Coach
If you'd asked a week ago i'd have done it, wou'dve had the free time and would've kept me out of the pub (and out of trouble with the opposite ***)

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
I am up for it. Any help i can give is cool by me.

If you remember all the way back I wrote an excel thingy to get players ageing.

Email me at paidtheumpire at gmail.com if you want me to do anything.