• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Check-In

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Didn't use the word "Lost" iirc, merely said he did not win, though of course if I did not say that I now look foolish. Either way, Wirral = so far West it's practically part of Wales.
I hope your next perma is at least 2 weeks long you ****! :@

Wales counts as the north though.

'Former area of industrialisation (coal, slate, dirty but vital stuff) that's now screwed because we use gas and oil. Consequently the people are bitter, hate outsiders, usually poor but for some reason get beautiful scenery (Snowdonia, Peak District, Dales, Lake District etc.).'
Wirral doesn't meet the industrial or screwed critera, some reasonable scenery tbf

Yes Morris. :thumbsup:

Want Sledgy in also.
sledgy's coming to Green, forget about it

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
He agreed to join Greens early in the offseason tbf, never got to wear the colours though

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Checked in yet?

There'll be a rookie draft soon enough, at which point teams may offer to sign you. What are your stats?

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Checked in yet?

There'll be a rookie draft soon enough, at which point teams may offer to sign you. What are your stats?
I checked in ages ago it seems :p.
Not sure about stats, I'll sort them out tomorrow. My internet disconnects at 11pm. Step-Dads for you :p

Matteh

Naah, we were well ahead of you and there's no way you can guarantee a full season in both formats given that Black actually have strength in depth.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Naah, we were well ahead of you and there's no way you can guarantee a full season in both formats given that Black actually have strength in depth.
I spoke to him and we had a verbal agreement before the season ended. Whether he had forgotten about it or not is up for debate.

Our strength in depth, eh. All our strength in depth lies in the bowling side, we arguably have two full bowling attacks worthy of FC status. The batting, however, is light. With Blackman never coming back, Armstrong gone (regardless of whether you sign him or not, he'll be inactive before the next check and you'll have to consistently remind him to post, which he'll do once), we're down to (assuming re-signs):

Code:
[B]Openers:[/B]
DP Smith
JJ Ritchie
JE Stedman

[B]Middle-order:[/B]
AP Cloete
CP Burge
DG Speirs
SC Morris

[B]Keepers:[/B]
KS Konig
AP Chaulk

[B]All-rounders:[/B]
ZE Gelman
BC Donald
DP Richards

[B]Bowlers:[/B]
HT Davis
KJ Gough
NL Patrick
NS Pickup
NA Borcich
MJ Smith
So yes, Morris is a walk up start.

Matteh

So did we itbt.

Speirs/Burge/Gelman/Donald/Richards all very likely to average more than the 8 or so our FC batting replacement did last season..

Matteh

Reason for everything.

Sledger doesn't have a St Bernhard puppy because Tozz was ****.

Travis_Teh

International Regular
Similarly to what Smith did, the current somewhat sad situation for Blue as follows:

Batsmen
Bowen
Cribb

Allrounders
Camps
Fuller
Crampton (+)

Bowlers
Demeza (*)
Sriram
Maina

Don't think i've missed anyone. Hoping for a few more people to sign back up, however I don't feel that emailing people / forcing them to sign in is the best way to go, as they're more than likely to become inactive again.

Anyone interested, please put your hand up. Would appear that there would be a pretty decent chance to play.