• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dev League Check-In

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Ours include these large metallic cups and shields mounted on wood, often referred to as "trophies". As I understand it, the concept of this is foreign to you?
If we were to ever win a trophy, we'd have it in a cabinet or on a wall. Using desk space is a waste as that's where the fairy bread should be sitting.

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
And you said Corrin had lost the lottery of life by being born in the north...
Didn't use the word "Lost" iirc, merely said he did not win, though of course if I did not say that I now look foolish. Either way, Wirral = so far West it's practically part of Wales.

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Didn't use the word "Lost" iirc, merely said he did not win, though of course if I did not say that I now look foolish. Either way, Wirral = so far West it's practically part of Wales.
Wales counts as the north though.

'Former area of industrialisation (coal, slate, dirty but vital stuff) that's now screwed because we use gas and oil. Consequently the people are bitter, hate outsiders, usually poor but for some reason get beautiful scenery (Snowdonia, Peak District, Dales, Lake District etc.).'