• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CWXI Development League

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
PY said:
And you wondered why Lord called you gay? :lol:
Don't wory PY, there's a spandex uni for you too. :P

How'd you guess? Actually it was the prospect of seeing everyone else wearing that whilst I'm 12th man!
To quote Buzz Lightyear:

"You are a sad strange little man."

Mr Mxyzptlk

Neil Pickup said:
I'm not liking where this thread is heading :O

:)
There's a uniform for you too Neil. Spandex is the 'in' thing right now...........................isn't it?? :O

Mr Mxyzptlk

The first two matches will be simmed at 9am on Friday morning (TT time) which is 2pm UK time. Results should be up shortly after that.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Dev XII to face Aus 'A'
Paid the Umpire
Eclipse
Peter Young
Andre
Mr Mxyzptlk
Eyes_Only
Master Blaster
Umpire Money
Supah Freak
Hoggy
Neil Pickup

12th Man: Marc 71178.

Aus 'A' XII to face Dev
Michael Slater
Mike Hussey
Matthew Elliott
Greg Blewett
Simon Katich
Ryan Campbell
Ashley Noffke
Cameron White
Nathan Hauritz
Nathan Bracken
Stuart Clark

12th Man: Jamie Cox.

Mr Mxyzptlk

NZ 'A' XII to face Eng 'A'

Craig Cumming
Michael Papps
Tim McIntosh
Jesse Ryder
Peter Fulton
Rob Nicol
James Franklin
Tama Canning
Matthew Walker
Michael Mason
Ian Butler

12th Man: Paul Hitchcock

Eng 'A' XII to face NZ 'A'

Ian Ward
Andy Strauss
Owais Shah
Ian Bell
Jamie Troughton
Bilal Shafayat
Mark Wallace
Dominic Cork
Richard Johnson
Chris Silverwood
James Kirtley

12th Man: Martin Saggers

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
I am pleased to announce that I will have a personal sponsor in the CW Bar for my time in the Development League - this will involve free drinks from the bar when I'm on 12th man duty (this offer extended to if selected as 12th man for the firsts), and also, if Chef de Groot is on form, some pies.

PY

International Coach
*is delighted that his name is actually on a teamsheet to do with CW*

First time in 6 months. :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
*is delighted that everyones delighted..

Mxy one rule is that if we name a 15 for a tour, that 15 stays on for the whole tour , no change for tests or odis or tournaments.. in the tour the 15 stays to 15..

Mr Mxyzptlk

I disagree Lord. Lang and I feel that we should name separate squads for the Tests and ODIs. Otherwise, half the purpose of the Dev League is defeated. Peope who perform should be able to replace those who don't perform for the ODI series. Why carry around a player who isn't performing for an extra 5 matches when you don't have to? Also, some of the players in the squad may not be suited to ODI's. God knows a few of them aren't performing in ODs currently.

In summation, the rule should be overturned IMO.