• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 10 End of Season Charity Matches

Loony BoB

International Captain
Wahey, go Jack! A gutsy innings typical of a Colts lower order player. :D Good win to the Batsmen though - Goff deserved a 100, but I guess it happens to the best of them.

Looking forward to the big finale. :)

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
bah, dissapointing to have them 102-6 in the first dig and then 214-8 in the second and let them off. We had them by the goolies at points.

Not a bad debut for the bowling XI for myself

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Was always going to be a big ask to get 279 for the last wicket... we tried... Cloete's none too shabby as far as number nines go!

FaaipDeOiad

Hall of Fame Member
Always enjoy those Batting XI games, plenty of bowling to be done. Entertainment for the crowd with the other batsmen bowling too... great effort from Fitzsimmons and Blackman in particular.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
good win for the batters, cloete, good display well down the order, i think hes proven himself worthy enough to stay there...

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Gah, stranded on 41* at the end, but it was good fun there with Pickup. We were pretty simply outbatted, Bowlers. Richards put in a great allround performance though, and good stuff from Warwick and Cunningham to get fifties.

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
good win for the batters, cloete, good display well down the order, i think hes proven himself worthy enough to stay there...
:@

Very happy with the team's performance and mine. :)

Just to reitirate though, if you're going to put people down the order then it probably isn't too fair that people at the top bowl more overs. I'm not whinging as I could have doen that by now if I really felt the need to, just simply pointing it out ;)

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
81, not bad, although I thought I killed it with that spell.............. Cloete you gun, another ton.......... at 9!

Loony BoB

International Captain
broncoman said:
:laugh:

Cloete with a century at #9, fantastic. :D Great stuff from Richards, too, and a great effort with a lot of fun from both sides. Record amounts of cash have been counted in by a charity or two, I hear. :)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete said:
Just to reitirate though, if you're going to put people down the order then it probably isn't too fair that people at the top bowl more overs. I'm not whinging as I could have doen that by now if I really felt the need to, just simply pointing it out ;)
7 of the top 8 bowled less overs in the match than you did. :p