• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Hey Townsy! Does this answer my critics?

Code:
S. Jasotharan          ct Sajith            b Cameron            244  143 29 1

Last edited:

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Bowl-A-Beamer said:
Beamer Smith is in the building!!!:red_banda

i will hope to help the colts this year!!:thumbsup:
Welcome to the Colts Beamer!
steds said:
...and then you added 44 more off 44 balls :) 8-)
Lol for Jaso that's paltry!
Dizzy #4 said:
Hey Townsy! Does this answer my critics?

Code:
S. Jasotharan          ct Sajith            b Cameron            244  143 29 1
Your critics just ate their own brains with a spoon.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
lol Nick, you just keep up your all rounded efforts! Why, I bet that you can get into the team batting or bowling alone, it's just unfortunate that both never come on at the same time half the time, but when it does, nothing can go wrong!

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
vic_orthdox said:
Beamer, do you want to get rid of you "Go Reds" or whatever it is, from your sig?
While he's actually referring to the Reds as the Liverpool football team (the name just above that line is their manager), it would be nice if he changed it to "Go Liverpool" or something to avoid confusion. :p

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
He wants to be really, really ridiculously good-looking. Or at least support those who already are. Let him be, I say!

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Dizzy #4 said:
lol Nick, you just keep up your all rounded efforts! Why, I bet that you can get into the team batting or bowling alone, it's just unfortunate that both never come on at the same time half the time, but when it does, nothing can go wrong!
Thanks Jaso :happy: That means a lot man

Loony BoB

International Captain
Thomas to make way for Wright is the only change in the OD side to play Green, however there are a few players that we'll be keeping our eye on - and since naming them worked well for Jaso, I'm fine with naming them! Both Howler and myself will have an eye on how well they bat in their innings, with Burke doing well in training and Fensome not too shabby either. We'll also be looking for a solid performance by Rai on a turning wicket, with Smith doing well with the bat in his first day at training, and Comley hoping to get an opportunity to push his name into the XI after a strong debut season.

Majin

International Debutant
Well done boys, great win there.

On a personal note, it was good to get a few runs on the board but I can't buy a wicket to save my life. :\

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Majin said:
Well done boys, great win there.

On a personal note, it was good to get a few runs on the board but I can't buy a wicket to save my life. :\

Don't be down,you'll hit good form soon!

cometer

State Regular
Nice win again Colts, although i'd prefer to be contributing to the teams performance, i'll keep trying hard in grade to get selected for the colts but congratulations to all those who played and won us the game and another good score from Jaso is good signs of things to come.