• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Colts Thread

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Have quickly worked out the OD stats, just so you guys can see how you're going in that form.

Runs
DP Towns 203 @ 67.67
WA Kerr 185 @ 46.25
YA Fjermestad 127 @ 42.33
A Pimpkins 119 @ 39.67
CR Butler 96 @ 24.00
MW Wilson 88@ 22.00
DK Rai 47 @ 11.75
TV Weber 31 @ 10.33
RG Dunn 11 @ 11.00
KS Wright 8 @ 8.00
NB Spinks 1 @ 1.00

Wickets
A Pimpkins 9 @ 15.56
NB Spinks 9 @ 19.78
RG Dunn 6 @ 24.33
TV Weber 5 @ 27.80
MW Wilson 4 @ 8.50
KS Wright 4 @ 38.00

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm in :)

NZTailender, i notice you're supporting Paul Collingwood. Odd indeed for a New Zealander just at the moment!

Majin

International Debutant
If Fjermestad was a Towns second account, the last oh, 3 years or so of Fjermestads internet life would be so much ****ing funnier. And it is pretty hilarious as it is.

Loony BoB

International Captain
Oh man. I don't think I could have come up with something like that. That would be epic on the grandest of scales, at least to those who know me and him.

NZTailender

Can someone get the stairs cleared and buy a bottle of gin? I'm about to drop Max from the FC side...

Last edited:

Dark Hunter

State Vice-Captain
Yeah, ditto to the above for me, although I wasn't doing to badly. Dissapointed I haven't had a chance yet in the first team, but that means the Colts are in good form, which is always good.

NZTailender

Yeah, ditto to the above for me, although I wasn't doing to badly. Dissapointed I haven't had a chance yet in the first team, but that means the Colts are in good form, which is always good.
You're possibly close to a OD call up. Patience :)

NZTailender

Thanks boss for getting me off from opening.
Now that I've done that, you'll be opening for the Colts

Nah, kidding. We're going to experiment with a new opening combination. You're just about confirmed to debut in the middle order for OD.

NZTailender

You're unfortunately in a bit of a no mans land at the moment Nick. Batting at 8 and not getting many overs. Currently looking at this and making plans to change that...

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Now that I've done that, you'll be opening for the Colts

Nah, kidding. We're going to experiment with a new opening combination. You're just about confirmed to debut in the middle order for OD.
Seems that I just took 6 wickets in a grade game and scored 180ish.

Good news about my debut hopefully I can do the colts proud, hopefully I can turn into a player who can take a few wickets now and then. Granted that I will be in the team for batting alone could be handy I guess.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Congratulations to Cole on his debut

We felt there wasn't a need for major changes, just a tweaking of the squad. However, a few players will need to improve their performances, to keep their names out of the selection meetings.