• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Bar Charity Matches (End of Season 8)

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
"a ball pitching 2 feet outside his legs, only to have the ball spin into his legstump."

Sarcasm? NEVER

cbuts

International Debutant
dont know if ive ever batted 10 before

and i wuldnt want to again, unless it was in a batting team like this one

David

International 12th Man
Damn shin splints, kept me from showing my class as an opener!

Good charity matches guys!

PY

International Coach
Excellent work guys, I'm assuming a wad of cash was raised and we're keeping the CW Bar in business as it's been remarkably empty in recent times...:(

Celebrated my 18th in there. :D

cbuts

International Debutant
David said:
Damn shin splints, kept me from showing my class as an opener!

Good charity matches guys!
most be a soft ****. i played with shin splints most of this season

bryce

International Regular
Nnanden said:
Anytime soon? Become a pro `keeper! :D
lol well not 'til the club season anyway, as for the second part is it possible to sign-up as a non-keeper and become a keeper?(hypothetical question i must add)

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
bryce said:
lol well not 'til the club season anyway, as for the second part is it possible to sign-up as a non-keeper and become a keeper?(hypothetical question i must add)
I don`t see why not. As long as this "friend" of yours doesn`t think he should be bowling as well. :D

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
yeah i think Jamee started as a batsman, mind you it will take time to build your keeping rating :p

but i agree you should stick with your bowling ;)

bryce

International Regular
Nnanden said:
don`t see why not. As long as this "friend" of yours doesn`t think he should be bowling as well. :D
age_master said:
but i agree you should stick with your bowling ;)

at least someone read the hypothetical part..... 8-)