• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Bar Charity Matches (End of Season 8)

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
^ Cricket dictates otherwise. :p The 5D may be simmed live though.

----------------------

A shocking scoreline. The bowlers posted a 200+ score, but simply could not defend it against the batsmen. Markus and Goff hurried things home, untroubled by 10 bowlers used for a 9-wicket Batsman win.

Having starred with the ball earlier, Goff managed to solidify a clear Man of the Match award.

Batting XI vs. Bowling XI
at the CW Oval

Bowling XI 209/9 (50 overs)
Batting XI 213/1 (45.3 overs)
Batting XI won by 9 wickets

Attachments

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
HAHAHAHA 2/27 from 10... Think ill be taking the ball a little bit more often :p

Great win guys...
Showed em where the class really lies in this game...

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
meh we lost :P we just have to wait for the Batting XI VS bowling XI 5dr, i think that one will be way more interesting :P

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Did I not mention occasionally allowing the bowlers some rhythm to build up? :p

Must write a program to auto-blame Liam in these situations, it's getting dull... ;)

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Bad luck guys, we just couldn't get enough runs on the board to defend against the batting team. With the 5D comp being more of a 'bowlers game' this season hopefully we can pull off a victory there.

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
Slats4ever said:
man bowlers officially suck
Dammit Ian! I had this huge opportunity, batting at 5 for the Batting XI and you went and stole the show! Selfish!

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Good work Batsman. Shame on you, Ian - a 9 wicket win? Surely you could have "tripped", got run out and made it look less one-sided? ;)

Haha nah, good game, but it was very, very very onesided.

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel_Vimes said:
Three for 21, Sean...why don't you bowl like that in the Reds OD games?
I would give you a decent answer for that if I had one.

Maybe it's because I'm in a batting XI, therefore officially a batsman, therefore there is no pressure on me to perform? :blink:

How did I get on the batters side anyway? :wacko: