• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW XI Media Coverage

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
BT: Yet two of your more convincing OD innings (66 and 66) of that season came against India 'A'. What was it like playing against your countrymen?

Nichani: Pass.
BT: It was quite brief, but do you care to describe your experience in the West Indies?

Nichani: Pass...I dont want to regret my statement more.
BT: Who do you pick to win the World Cup - India or the CW XI?

Nichani: Pass.

BT: What inspired your change of mind to stay within the CW XI system rather than going to India?

Nichani: I didn't want to get hated by everyone, which I am sure would have happened if I would have played for India.
Not answering the questions that most people would consider quite relevant isn't really going to help your cause i dont think.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord_of_darkness said:
hes got his rights guys.. if he choses to pass its in his own rights too..
yeh, but it doesnt make for very interesting reading.....

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Yeah well done Liam it was interesting...but not the best interview there. Would have been awesome had he not passed on all the good questions...:(

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
BT: Do you regret your statements?

Nichani: Y.E.S. If I knew I would be suspended I would have just kept my mouth shut.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

it would appear the nikhil may regret his comments, but he isnt sorry for saying them. its all highly suspicious if you ask me... :ph34r:

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Yeah hes regrets them, but only because he got suspended. He still thinks they were right.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
lord_of_darkness said:
hes got his rights guys.. if he choses to pass its in his own rights too..
As we, as fellow players, and possible future team mates, have the right to find out how he really feels.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
As we, as fellow players, and possible future team mates, have the right to find out how he really feels.
Well he obviously doesnt want to disclose the information in a public interview as seen but rather if you do want to know then you should take it to personally contacting and talking to him..

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Nikhil4eva said:
if I did not pass them people would hate me for the response I gave
In other words you haven't changed your opinion.

I for one won't ever wish to play with someone who is quite clearly not behind the side.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
BT: Is there any animousity toward Marc71178?

Nichani: I am gonna keep my feelings towards him to my self.
In other words yes, but I'm too gutless to say it.

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
BT: Marc went on to experience an amazing string of form and ultimately played a huge part in guiding the CW XI out of the second round, let alone into the Word Cup final. Basically he did a great job. Do you think you would have contributed any better had you gotten the chance?

Nichani: Well I really can't answer that cause I have no idea how I would have played, but if you wanna follow my pre-World Cup stat then yes
14 runs - how does that say you'd perform better?

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Maybe you should save the bickering until the end of Dev League Season 7 when he's eligible again.