• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

30th Match - Pakistan v South Africa

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SA's bowling looking listless here. And they don't really have the batting firepower to chase a big score.

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Is this the first real dead-rubber of the tournament? Inconsequential game for both teams.
Pakistan can certainly win next 4 games v SA, NZ, AFG and BD. England can lose 2 out of next 3 v Ind, Aus, NZ. That will put Pakistan in semis.

Edit: has been said before

Last edited:

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ngidi has been by far the most disappointing bowler this WC, wrt what was expected.

Edit: Rashid Khan, duh. After him.

Last edited:

slippy888

International Captain
If AB offered to play tournament he should have been selected i dont think it was correct decision it ruined the mood in camp.

Borges

International Regular
I think in case of even a shadow of doubt, they tend to stay with the 'soft' signal. Gutless crowd, I tell you, ***** and his umpires.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Can't use the ground to assist you in taking the catch. Not out and I don't think it's a soft signal cop out