• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

24th Match - England v Afghanistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cracking thread :laugh:

They wont get close i would put my life on it, Australia have all the momentum they will win by 150 runs minnimum..
It wasn't arrogant to think you would have won. It is arrogant to not accept you were stupid to bet your life on it.

You shouldn't even be alive.
I found this unreasonably funny. Pratters WAG

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Not sure why we've started bowling like the Windies here. Lacking a clinical touch.

Doesn't help that Rashid just can't find any rhythm. Would strongly consider keeping Moeen in the team for when we need just the one spinner.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Doesn't help that Rashid just can't find any rhythm. Would strongly consider keeping Moeen in the team for when we need just the one spinner.

Is Rashid actually fit? I read somewhere that he's carrying an injury. He really is a complete liability nowadays, and this goes back more than a couple of matches. Moeen is a safer bet with the ball and offers rather more with bat and in the field too.

rythy

School Boy/Girl Captain
Looks like Afghan can make 280-290 like this which will be pretty good result for them all things considered. England's bowling overall is terrible. And that's the reason they won't win the cup irrespective of their fiery batting line up. Archer is overrated. And not sure what's their plan with Rashid who is consistently in the team irrespective of being their worst bowler in this world cup.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Winning a game by 150 or so runs proves how terrible they are, sure.

Kirkut

International Regular
Eoin Morgan easily played one of the most comical ODI innings ever, but yet to beat Rohit Sharma's 264 or AB Devillier's 169 in the last World Cup.

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Not sure how I feel about the Afghans settling for a glorified net, tbh.

One the one hand there's a case it was the pragmatic call after they'd be skittled for the square root of not many in their previous outings, but it's never a good look when a team isn't even trying to win.

Must be the biggest losing margin ever for a team chasing who've batted out their full allotment?