• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

22nd Match - India v Pakistan

Who will win the match?

• Total voters

Arachnodouche

International Captain
Very hard to feign interest in these games now. We absolutely need a match today and tomorrow and for both to be corkers to reignite this WC.

Victor Ian

International Coach
The premier game of all world cups. The washouts will be forgotten if this game gets underway. If Pakistan can pull off another upset it will be huge.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If this washed out I heard the ICC are cancelling the event and trying again later in the year in Australia

smash84

The Tiger King
Its sunny in the morning but starts to get rainy at match time apparently. Looks like another washout on the cards. Will be a disaster if it is. I know people who are flying out to England for this, feel sorry for them.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah that forecast looks worrying. And this matchup is probably the one the ICC wanted the most. Would be disgraceful if it didn't happen.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't mean to nit pick I just don't think that's the right word.........plenty of other ways to describe the **** weather and it's effect on this tourny, but you can't call a rain event disgraceful.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Don't mean to nit pick I just don't think that's the right word.........plenty of other ways to describe the **** weather and it's effect on this tourny, but you can't call a rain event disgraceful.
It’s a disgrace that England aren’t docked a point for every washout to apologise for their terrible weather