• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Predictions

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
I see India's bowling being taken apart.
I back India's bowling to pull off couple of unlikely wins. Like defending 250 or bowling out opposition at 280 after they are on course to make 350. May not still help India get a semi final spot.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I back India's bowling to pull off couple of unlikely wins. Like defending 250 or bowling out opposition at 280 after they are on course to make 350. May not still help India get a semi final spot.
It may be wishful thinking but I see their spinners struggling.

vcs

Kuldeep's magic/mystery may have worn off a bit by then so you might be right. Australia played the spinners well in the last series.

Daemon

tbf he was the best Indian bowler in that ODI series against Australia (maybe Bumrah was better, can't recall)

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I hope we're not reading too much into IPL performances

In ODIs both Kuldeep and Chahal have looked like ATGs all around the world

mr_mister

This rain is ridiculous. The country is simply not fit to host sport sorry to the poms here but like come on

mr_mister

It never rains in England in June. Absolutely ridiculous of people to start predicting a washed out WC based on some showers in Scotland and Ireland :ph34r:
It's like a two hour drive to get around the whole island

Daemon

Just wondering, how did this whole "Doesn't rain in England in June" meme even originate from
When it kept raining miday through the CT, howe tried to defend the scheduling saying that it usually doesn’t rain in England in June

flibbertyjibber

The tournament won't be ruined by rain like 92 was so people can shut up.

As for predictions, Bairstow top scorer Rashid leading wicket taker and England to beat India in the final.

Will go on record now though as saying I would prefer to win ashes over World Cup.

mr_mister

The tournament won't be ruined by rain like 92 was so people can shut up.

As for predictions, Bairstow top scorer Rashid leading wicket taker and England to beat India in the final.

Will go on record now though as saying I would prefer to win ashes over World Cup.
You've got a lot of faith mate. Every second game in the area has been rain affected the last few weeks

mr_mister

They may as well lift the laws on sticky wickets for this WC just so we can get on with it and have some matches play to completion