• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**ITC Conversion 2**

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
people with high strike rates will get out early a lot anyway, their loss....

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
SR - about 55? Seems to be that way anyway (except that I'm constantly improving it ;))

Fielding rating - doesn't that go up to 45 for keepers? In that case, 36. If not, 24.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
S/R: 40 (Im reaaaaal slow. Probably slower then this, but I don't want to screw up the team)

Fielding - 24

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
s/r: 56% (haha im a slow bugger)
fielding: 24 (for club id say 27 but in other forms its not as good)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
SR: 40 (as shown by my grafting in the game thus far)
Fielding: 15

I prefer not to over-rate myself - the number of people who count themselves as scoring quicker than anyone in FC history, and also as one of the best fielders the world has ever seen, is alarming!

PY

International Coach
I was about to say the same thing actually.

My fielding is the best in my team and probably better than anyone I've played with but I'd rate myself as a 21 at best compared to Jonty Rhodes.

S.R. - 65
Fielding - 21

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Pete, if we're going to be realistic, you might as well set my batting average to zero, my bowling average to infinity (that's the only over I'd get!) and my fielding rating to nought. We're all doing this for a bit of fun and we're probably over-rating ourselves quite a lot anyway. And anyway, we need excellent fielders, because the bowlers sure won't be getting any wickets otherwise! ;)

PY

International Coach
I would rate myself as 3 if I was doing it seriously but we have so far 3 Jonty Rhodes in our team and about 6 Paul Collingwoods.

We just have to be honest I guess. I wasn't really that bothered but it just makes it more realistic. :)