• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Webpage

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Sorry but this will take a bit longer than expected. I can't access the file for a while. My email's giving problems so it'll be till it gets up and going again.

roseboy64

OK thanks. Nothing much left now. Just the dev league squads really but those won't be done till everything's sorted regarding teams and the like.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Well done lads, hopefully it'll be in full operation come the season proper.

Keep up the good work.

Edit: On second look, theres a minor thing on the FAQ that need to be updated.

9) How do you get into the Cricket Web XI? You get picked by the CW XI selection panel - at the moment Samuel Vimes, Andre, Liam and Blewy (the captain).

Remove the Norwayan one, insert Andrew Garven.

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
Rose and Håk,

If by any chance in the history section you wished to use real names for Paid and Umpire Money they are:

Paid: RA Langley
Umpire Money: JS Pike

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Well done lads, hopefully it'll be in full operation come the season proper.
Yeah it would be i hope too.. and there are a few things more i would add in for the new season in time.

Good work Rose.. once the season starts with your help we can constantly keep the webpage running.. and it will be very crucial as we will be looking to balance the traffic between the webpage and the forum..

roseboy64

David said:
Rose and Håk,

If by any chance in the history section you wished to use real names for Paid and Umpire Money they are:

Paid: RA Langley
Umpire Money: JS Pike
Ok. Thanks. Those will be changed accordingly soon.

roseboy64

Well this thing has stalled hasn't it. I'll see if I can update the site over this holiday season.

roseboy64

Anyone want to take this over from me? Busy until June really so I can't update this and Reuben's nowhere to be seen and I don't remember the link to get to the update site. I lost all my info so I don't have it and accidentally deleted the email with the link.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm building a new site using Microsoft Frontpage. It will be basic to start out, and will hopefully get more complex and attractive as I liberate time to do some proper coding. Hopefully the site will be up within the next week or so. I'd like someone to help me by designing particular graphics for use on the site though.

Would anyone like to put a hand up for this?