• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* CW XI in Australia Tour Thread

dinu23

International Debutant
bad luck guys. some positives though, good debuts for Thamba and Thomas. Neil and Cloete did well too.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Cloete said:
haha no I know. But the problem is you put the scorecards at the bottom. Was hoping you'd put a direct link to them at the top without revealing the result first. Then I can look at the scorecard and read the report after it :)
Yeah, I agree, I usually scroll past and read either the commentary or the scorecard. At the same time, I think it's useful to have the most recent result on the site, so I'd like to see link to the site (with match report and results the way it is now) and direct links to the scorecards and BBB.

Cloete

International Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
Yeah, I agree, I usually scroll past and read either the commentary or the scorecard. At the same time, I think it's useful to have the most recent result on the site, so I'd like to see link to the site (with match report and results the way it is now) and direct links to the scorecards and BBB.
Yep that's it :)

Majin

International Debutant
I do miss reading the match reports, though. Liam and Hak both wrote them really well.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Majin said:
I do miss reading the match reports, though. Liam and Hak both wrote them really well.
Maybe the short wrap-up under "latest news" could link to a more detailed match report? Would people read that?

Majin

International Debutant
Most definitely. First thing I did every game day was read both of the match reports when they were posted up, then checked the scorecards. If you could do that it'd be awesome. :)

bryce

International Regular
Disappointed to be left out of the XI since I feel i'm in very good form and equally disappointed with the loss, even though we mached the aussies in the first 3 innings. Looks like i'll be competing with Camps for the allrounder spot haha....

Travis_Teh

International Regular
bryce said:
Disappointed to be left out of the XI since I feel i'm in very good form and equally disappointed with the loss, even though we mached the aussies in the first 3 innings. Looks like i'll be competing with Camps for the allrounder spot haha....
Unfortunately for you Liam is in the form of his life, so I really don't like your chances if you are competing with him :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cricket Australia Chairman's XI

PA Jaques (C)
SM Katich
MJ Cosgrove
MJ Clarke
A Symonds
L Ronchi (wk)
CL White
MC Henriques
DJ Cullen
MS Kasprowicz
SW Tait

12th Man: MG Johnson

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jaques would be pretty happy with the captaincy in that side! id have though Katich would have the job...