• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Football Youth Development Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin

International Debutant
Kind of gutted that national team members can't attend, i'm pretty sure our tackles, passes etc were never added to our league totals or anything. :{

Edit: unless you meant for the NZ game only...in which case, I think I got 2 into tackle and 1 into passes, please. :D

Last edited:

David

International 12th Man
I dont see why they would have reason to...
....:blink:
Somebody joins next season, and their academy isn't as good, say only gives out 3 points versus today's 5 points, and they're like "OMGWTF, they got to improve by more, waaaah, unfair advantage, waaaaah, I can't take it anymore, they got 5 and I only got 3, they'll forever be better than me, waaaaaah, it's over."

*Cue elaborate car chase scene*

y'know?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
....:blink:
Somebody joins next season, and their academy isn't as good, say only gives out 3 points versus today's 5 points, and they're like "OMGWTF, they got to improve by more, waaaah, unfair advantage, waaaaah, I can't take it anymore, they got 5 and I only got 3, they'll forever be better than me, waaaaaah, it's over."

*Cue elaborate car chase scene*

y'know?
Yeah but they arent around now so they dont really have anything to gripe about...

Status
Not open for further replies.