• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 2 Draft Discussion

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Trade you Chapple for Hopes? I'm prepared to let Howe be 1 player down if it means I got Hopes.

8|

Johnners

Do batsmen cop any sort of penalty for batting out of position? Eg. If I wanted Maxwell (who usually bats 6/7 to open)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Do batsmen cop any sort of penalty for batting out of position? Eg. If I wanted Maxwell (who usually bats 6/7 to open)
That's more a simulator question than a database question so I'm not 100% qualified to answer (I didn't make ITC) but yes, basically. Maxwell will be entered into the database as a middle order batsman, and given the simulator has an field for that it'll treat him as a middle order batsman opening if you do that.

Johnners

Roger (that sucks ftr, wanted Hales to cover both an opening slot and as a 'keeper - likely going to have to pick one or the other now)

Cevno

Hall of Fame Member
Oops! My fault. I told GIMH that it was his pick after misreading the order.

Can a mod delete it for the time being please ? I am sure cabinet hasn't seen it.

Jarquis

Pretty sure Cabinet won't want that player :p. Just need everyone else to wait until he's picked.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
As much as I would like to be blame free, it's not like the draft order is hidden from me