• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 2 Draft Discussion

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Seriously considered Narine for ages. In the end I felt it might be too much of a risk.

weeman27bob

International Regular
The Hectic Glow - Current Squad

Graeme Smith
Virender Sehwag
Ravi Bopara
Dale Benkenstein
Mike Hussey
Umar Akmal
Mark Boucher
Mushfiqur Rahim
Dinesh Kartik
Tim Bresnan
Dwayne Bravo
Harbhajan Singh
Darren Sammy
Andre Russell
Nathan Hauritz
Hamid Hassan

Looking to trade one of my keepers for another middle order bat really. Boucher/Rahim would have to go for someone fairly good though, before I start getting awful offers for them.

weeman27bob

International Regular
You better trade them quick though. Who is left having 1 keeper ?
To be fair, I'm not that bothered if I don't get any offers. I bat deep enough that having an extra keeper in the team as a pure batsman shouldn't affect things too badly.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Was stuck between Clarke and Trego for a while to hold a reserve allrounder's slot. Went for Clarke because I think he could play as a bowler if need be.