• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Records

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
yea, i hadnt had the game for very long... i was thinking the game might be easy, only recently have i realised how damn good it was!!

Cloete

International Captain
my best score was in a test match by matty hayden. he got 575* yep not out lol. i declared on sumthin like 900. and it was actually a test match!!! not a warm up game against some county or province.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Was playing about ten minutes ago with a team missing five players due to the NatWest Series. I'm looking odds-on for the Championship Title so once I got a couple of good stands at the top of the order, I thought I'd keep on going, and going, and going...

Finally all out for 1182 on the final morning, I then bowled out Sussex for 98 and reduced them to 120/5 before close of play, not too disappointed, moreso that England lost the NatWest final, bizarrely going in with only three bowlers and a Clarke-esque allrounder.

Northamptonshire v Sussex
County Championship - D1 - 10 Jul 2016

Northamptonshire - 1st Innings
----------------------------------------------
W Tennyson b Hislop 51
M Tully run out 123
G Coleman lbw b Higgins 93
D Schonegevel c Martyn b Higgins 137
J Hume lbw b Hislop 204
P Brady c Moore b Hislop 317
M Malkin b Clapp 34
C Schofield c Hislop b Martyn 71
Kabir Ali c Parsons b Martyn 70
K Nicholson c Hislop b Higgins 31
C Atkinson not out 9
Extras (nb24,w6,b8,lb4) 42
TOTAL (all out, 318.4 ovrs) 1182

O M R W
J Hislop 67.4 8 207 3
M Higgins 78 10 302 3
G Ball 61 3 231 0
N Dobson 45 4 192 0
A Martyn 47 3 180 2
D Clapp 20 3 58 1
1-92 2-271 3-273 4-545 5-691
7-938 8-1099 9-1160 10-1182

Match Drawn
Man of the match: P Brady

Brady is about the same ability level as Chris Schofield IRL, so I have no idea how he managed to rack up 317. Schonegevel, my South African, has 991 runs @ 99.10 so far this season.

Attachments

Cloete

International Captain
is this on easy m8? cause if it's on normal i wouldn't mind having an online game with ya. i have a pretty decent team. nothing like ur bats. but i have 3 gr8 all rounders and all my bowlers r awesome. but i haven't played county for a while.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Normal Level, I would never play on easy!

We then cracked 421/6 including 25 off the first 8-ball over in the 45-over NCL game against Sussex, who replied with 390ao of their own (they looked like winning until 23-year-old England ODI star Charles Patrick returned 4/30 off 7.1 overs).

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Re: My records

jamee999 said:
TEST

3-day opening wicket partnership J Gallian 235 (1056)
S James 146 (896)
That's extremely slow scoring! What was the captain thinking?!?

Mr Mxyzptlk

I started on 1 and kept it on 1 until Lara got to 100. Then I increased it to 3 until 150 and 4 until 300. After 300 I raised it to maximum.

Mr Mxyzptlk

I played a game as South Africa and took 4 wickets off noballs. It was incredibly frustrating. 3 in one innings and twice it was McMillan.