• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Australian team - A disgrace to the game

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
nookie_lk said:
the umpires did not lie.... they just overriacted....sure words do go across players....my opinion about poor behaviour is not using any racist comments and not having any physical abuse or as such. the indians misunderstood the way the lankans celebrated...and they were ****ed since they were losing. if u ever had played cricket or any sport u would know how the players feel when they are losing such a important match. The indians should have kept playing without complaining.
Umpires were there on the field and saw everything and definately in a better position than you to judge what was going on in the middle.

But let me guess, Lankans were celdbrating and you claim to have understood the situation quiet well despite not hearing a single word being said there or watching 10% of the stuff shown on TV. Hahahaha you are funny too funny.I watched the match and I fully agree with the Umpire's decision to report Sangakara. And please dont bring this bull**** of 'If you have played cricket you will understand blah blah blah' - How much cricket you have played in your life ?? Have you ever represented any country, State, county etc?? If you have not then just shut up, your kind a trap is most common in the street cricket kids play in not in the international cricket.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
nookie_lk said:
since when did u become god ??? to kick me out of the forum my ***
One doesn't need to be god, but just a chicken :D . Trust me I will be the chicken and report your post to the admin.

Try abusing me. I am not friendly to you at all. :p

nookie_lk

First Class Debutant
Sanz said:
Umpires were there on the field and saw everything and definately in a better position than you to judge what was going on in the middle.

But let me guess, Lankans were celdbrating and you claim to have understood the situation quiet well despite not hearing a single word being said there or watching 10% of the stuff shown on TV. Hahahaha you are funny too funny.I watched the match and I fully agree with the Umpire's decision to report Sangakara. And please dont bring this bull**** of 'If you have played cricket you will understand blah blah blah' - How much cricket you have played in your life ?? Have you ever represented any country, State, county etc?? If you have not then just shut up, your kind a trap is most common in the street cricket kids play in not in the international cricket.
lol...

i like the way u get soo ****ed and go out of order. i'm still waiting to get kicked out of the forum from U

Swervy

International Captain
nookie_lk said:
the umpires did not lie.... they just overriacted....sure words do go across players....my opinion about poor behaviour is not using any racist comments and not having any physical abuse or as such. the indians misunderstood the way the lankans celebrated...and they were ****ed since they were losing. if u ever had played cricket or any sport u would know how the players feel when they are losing such a important match. The indians should have kept playing without complaining.
ok..one Australian has been charged as far as I can remember with making racial comments..we all accept that it was out of order,as he does as well.

Physical abuse...when??????

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
nookie_lk said:
lol...
i like the way u get soo ****ed and go out of order. i'm still waiting to get kicked out of the forum from U
Well I am just waiting for you to go out of order, why dont you try behaving like sanga first. ;)

nookie_lk

First Class Debutant
Sanz said:
Well I am just waiting for you to go out of order, why dont you try behaving like sanga first. ;)
man...i thought u had all the rights to kick me outta this forum... guess not...

by the way does anyone know Java i need some help now

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sanz said:
Exactly and what is Gibbs doing in South African Team ??
There's a difference between inciting (as Azhar and Cronje did) and being incited (Gibbs)

Had Gibbs been involved with the actual offering of money to others to underperform then yes, he should never have been put anywhere near the game again.

Sanz said:
Even Cronje was allowed to take up media job and no one said anything.
That link you provided doesn't say that, and I seem to remember that he was never granted accreditation to any media centre?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
nookie_lk said:
anyway what these guys did was nothing compared to what the Ausie's and the SA player do.

Oh really?

Remind me the last time 3 from Australia or SA got fined in the same match without any of the opposition getting into trouble?

If that had been Adam Gilchrist, Shane Warne and Matthew Hayden you'd have been up in arms about the Australians and demanding life bans...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
nookie_lk said:
hey bright boy... think twice without telling me one eyed...whatever... if u wanna make a cricket related comment on this thread please do otherwise buzz off....!!!
Erm, the one eyed comment was a cricket-related one.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
nookie_lk said:
well kaif wasnt that friendly towards sanga...

Oh, what a beastly person to do such a thing. Isn't Kaif a naughty boy?

How dare he be so unfriendly.

I seem to remember similar incidents where Lankans have been unfriendly to opposition, but would you condemn them?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
nookie_lk said:
since when did u become god ??? to kick me out of the forum my ***
Sanz has been here before and seen happens when people abuse those who are "unfriendly to them"

He wouldn't kick you out the forum, but you can be sure that James would.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Sanz said:
Try abusing me. I am not friendly to you at all. :p

You aren't being friendly at all Sanz.

I'm glad you're not being so ghastly and unfriendly to me, or I'd be forced to abuse you for it!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
nookie_lk said:
man...i thought u had all the rights to kick me outta this forum... guess not...

When did he ever say that?

He didn't, he just said that you would be if you abused him. - he knows the system and how the admin are intolerant of abusive people

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Swervy said:
Physical abuse...when??????

Well I seem to remember Ranatunga or someone similar shoulder charging Darren Gough in a game a few years back - but then again I expect Gough was being unfriendly and deserved it - it's impossible for a Sri Lankan to do anything bad on the cricket field!

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
marc71178 said:
There's a difference between inciting (as Azhar and Cronje did) and being incited (Gibbs)

Had Gibbs been involved with the actual offering of money to others to underperform then yes, he should never have been put anywhere near the game again.
I agree there is a difference and that's why different punishments, but Azhar is not getting anywhere near cricket either. I mean why should one stop him if he decides to open a cricket coaching institute or launch a cricket magazine or gets a job as a cricket commentator. He made a mistake, he paid the price for it. It's time for others to move on. He will always be on watch and we should leave him alone.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
So long as he's nowhere near dressing rooms, there is an argument to allow him into the game, but if there's any chance of him having contact with players at match situations, that should be avoided.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
FYI, VVS laxman got married recently and there he invited Azhar as well as entire Indian team. Now Is icc going to control that as well ?

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Is that a match situation?

Can he directly influence the wedding by offering someone money to go off with the Best Man?

The ICC can influence what goes on at Cricket Grounds, and that is what they're doing.