• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Draft idea - bid for position

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
Bids received so far from ankitj, trundler. ataraxia, Pothas, JOJOXI, kingkallis and honestbharani

Don't think I have bids yet from Line & Length or Red Hill.

If they or anyone else want to bid, please submit bids to andi.pqrs@gmail.com asap.

AndrewB

OK, having checked them there are a few issues with the bids received so far:

trundler: you only gave 10 bids - please re-submit.
honestbharani: your bids only add up to 999000 (which I guess is fine but you might want to add in $1000 to one of them).
JOJOXI: your bids are valid, but it looks like you thought this draft takes place in rounds (as they usually do); it doesn't, the order of picks just come in one long list according to the bids made. If you want to re-submit, that's fine.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sent. I'd like you to pretend the 3rd email didn't happen because my 3 am brain made a pretty dumb error there

JOJOXI

OK, having checked them there are a few issues with the bids received so far:

trundler: you only gave 10 bids - please re-submit.
honestbharani: your bids only add up to 999000 (which I guess is fine but you might want to add in $1000 to one of them).
JOJOXI: your bids are valid, but it looks like you thought this draft takes place in rounds (as they usually do); it doesn't, the order of picks just come in one long list according to the bids made. If you want to re-submit, that's fine.
Will send you an updated list in the next 2 hours - apologies should've re-read initial post as I was doing my bids